1. Ginger used by Mrs. Weasley for morning sickness.
2. Baking soda used when floo powder mistakes happen.
3. Bay leaves used to repel ghost moths in the pantry.
4. Cinnamon - high in antioxidants is also useful in love potions.
5. Peppermint - a tummy soother. Also used by the Weasley twins
in their Belch-the-Alphabet potion.
Part B for the following potions questions:
1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
C: Confusing Draught
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A: The Draught of Living Death
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?
C: Shrinking Solution
Equal parts lemon juice and honey for a quick cough syrup.