9.17.2010

1. Someone with the same craft as you. Intarsia Bindoff and I both tat!!!
2. Someone who was born in the same month as you - Minerva Wood
3. Someone from a different country - Caradoc Brocklehurst
4. A new HSKS Family member - Acromantula
5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps - Celestina Pettigrew
6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you - Phelia Ballycastle
7. Someone who both knits and crochets - Emma Diggory
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you - Emma Gorodok
9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you - I like spring when everything is new. And Mardi Gras!
10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you - I like mohair.

I couldn't find someone for the last two question. I'm probably just missing something somewhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment