Ron's Muddle-Headed Mates
What 5 things would you not leave home without if ...
Some of my favorites about me! Favorite colors - b...
1. Someone with the same craft as you. Intarsia Bi...
Your in-depth results are:Ravenclaw - 14 Hufflepu...
View my complete profile
What 5 things would you not leave home without if you were going into hiding, camping, or running away and WHY.
1. A dictionary to look up books.
2. A survival book especially in the woods since my idea of roughing it is a hostel. Actually I love hostels but when it comes to camping I really like indoor plumbing!!!
3. Soap - dr bronner's in lavender is a good all purpose soap.
4. Food seems important as well as water.
5. A flashlight and watch with an alarm on it.
Knitting doesn't seem very practical but if I were to take something in that vein it would
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)